- Hsia KT,* Liu CJ, Mar K, Lin LH, Lin CS, Cheng MF, Lee HS, Chiu SY. The impact of apurinic/apyrimidinic endonuclease 1/redox factor-1 (APE1/Ref-1) on treatment response and survival in oral squamous cell carcinoma. Head & Neck. (2015 in press)
- Lin LH, Lin MW, Mar K, Lin CS, Ji DD, Lee WP, Lee HS, Cheng MF, Hsia KT.* The hMLH1 -93G>A promoter polymorphism is associates with outcomes in oral squamous cell carcinoma patients. Ann Surg Oncol. 2014, 21:4270- 4277 (SCI).
- Cheng MF, Huang MS, Lin CS, Lin LH, Lee HS, Jiang JC, Hsia KT.* Expression of matriptase correlates with tumor progression and clinical prognosis in oral squamous cell carcinoma. Histopathology 2014, 65:24-34. (SCI).
- Cheng MF, Tsai WC, Hsia KT, Yang YS, Jin JS. Expression of urocortin in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma and pancreatic intraepithelial neoplasia. APMIS. 2014, 122:147-154 (SCI).
- Cheng MF, Tsai WC, Yu-Chieh L, Hsia KT, Jin JS. The association of urocortin expression with clinicopathologic parameters of gastric adenocarcinomas. Applied Immunohistochemistry & Molecular Morphology 2014, 22:288-294 (SCI).
- Kao CF, Chang SY, Hsia KT, Chang FY, Yang CH, Liu HR, Fu TY, Yang JY. Surveillance of HIV-1 recent infection and molecular epidemiology among different risk behaviors between 2007 and 2009 after the HIV-1 CRF07_BC outbreak in Taiwan. AIDS Research and Human Retroviruses 2011, 27:745-749 (SCI).
- Kao CF, Hsia KT, Chang SY, Chang FY, Nelson K, Yang CH, Huang YF, Fu TY, Yang JY. An Uncommon Case of HIV-1 Transmission Due to a Knife Fight. AIDS Research and Human Retroviruses 2011, 27:115-122 (SCI).
- Huang SH, Chang PY, Liu CJ, Lin MW, Hsia KT.* O6-methylguanine DNA methyltransferase gene coding region polymorphisms and oral cancer risk. Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine 2010, 39:645–650 (SCI).
- Huang SH, Lee HS, Mar K, Ji DD, Huang MS, Hsia KT.* Loss expression of O6-methylguanine DNA methyltransferase by promoter hypermethylation and its relationship to betel quid chewing in oral squamous cell carcinoma. Oral Surgery Oral Medicine Oral Pathology Oral Radiology and Endodontology 2010, 109:883-889 (SCI).
- Liang SY, Hsia KT*, Chan YH, Fan CK, Jiang DD, Landt O, Ji DD. Evaluation of a new single-tube multiprobe real-time PCR for diagnosis of E.histolytic and E. dispar. Journal of Parasitology 2010, 96:793-797 (SCI).
- Liang SY, Ji DR, Hsia KT, Hung CC, Shen WH, Hsu BM, Chen JS, Wu MH, Lai CH, Ji DD. Isolation and identification of Acanthamoeba species related to amebic encephalitis and non-pathogenic free-living amoeba species from the rice field. Journal of Applied Microbiology 2010, 109:1422–1429 (SCI).
- Liang SY, Chan YH, Hsia KT, Lee JL, Kuo MC, Hwa KY, Chan CW, Chiang TY, Chen JS, Wu FT, Ji DD. Development of Loop-Mediated Isothermal Amplification Assay for Diagnosis of Entamoeba histolytica. Journal of Clinical Microbiology 2009, 47:1892-1895. (SCI).
- Cheng MF, Lee CH, Hsia KT, Lee HS. Methylation of histone H3 lysine 27 associated with apoptosis in osteosarcoma cells induced by staurosporine. Histology and Histopathology 2009, 24:1105-1111. (SCI).
- Winter AG, Samuel K, Hsia KT, Melton DW. The repair and recombination enzyme ERCC1 is not required for immunoglobulin class switching DNA Repair (Amst) (Original name: Mutation Research/DNA Repair). DNA repair 2003, 2:561-569 (SCI).
- Hsia KT, Millar MR, King S, Selfridge J, Redhead NJ, Melton DW and Saunders PK. DNA repair gene Ercc1 is essential for normal spermatogenesis and oogenesis and for functional integrity of germ cell DNA in the mouse. Development 2003, 130:369-378 (SCI).
- Selfridge J, Hsia KT, Redhead NJ, Melton DW. Correction of liver dysfunction in DNA repair-deficient mice with ERCC1 transgene. Nucleic Acids Research 2001, 29:4541-4550 (SCI).