Professor, Department of Medical Radiation Technology and Institute of Radiological Sciences School of Medical Technology and Engineering, National Yang-Ming University.
Major Research Areas:
Physics, Radiation Physics, Environmental Radiological Science and Radiation
1. F.D. Chen, K.Y. Chen, F.Q.H. Ngo, C.H. Lin, S.T. Tsai, T.S.Ling, J.J.K Whang-Peng, A.A. Edwards, D.C. Lloyd and W.L. Chen: Chromosomal damage in long-trem residents of houses contaminated with cobalt-60. The Lancet. 355:726, 2000. (SCI)
2. W.H. Wang, G. Ting and W.L. Chen: The Radiation Measurement of the TR-30/15 Compact Cyclotron. Chinese J. Radiology 25(2), 67-71, April 2000.
3. S.W. Wuu, J.J. Tai, J. Wu, S.Y. Lin, W.L. Chen, K.D. Wuu: Chromosome Aberrations in Lymphocytes of Residents Living in Buildings Constructed with Radioactively Contaminated Rebars. J. Biomed. Sci. 8: 411-415, 2001.
4. H.C. Chang, W.L. Chen, K.H. Chang: Monte Carlo simulation of an 192Ir brachytherapy source in bone and lung. Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology. 8(1),49-58,2001.
5. T.C. Chang, W.L. Chen, W.P. Chang and C.J. Chen: Effect of prolonged radiation exposure on the thyroid gland of residents living in 60Co-contaminated rebar buildings. Int. J. Radiat. Biol. 77(11),1117-22, Nov.2001.(SCI)
6. W.L. Chen: The Radiation Survey and Equivalent Dose Assessment for 60Co-contaminated Rebar Buildings. App. Radia. Isotopes. 56(6),901-906, June 2002. (SCI)
7. R.S. Liu, W.L. Chen, F.D. Chen: Health Examination and Chromosome Aberration Analysis of Residents Living in 60Co-contaminated Rebar Buildings. Int. J. Radiat. Biol. 78(7),635-639,July 2002.(SCI)
8. A. C. Shiau, W. L. Chen, F. J. Lin, W. S. Huang, S. H. Su: Ionometric Determination of Absorbed Dose to Water for Cobalt-60 Gamma Rays. Chinese J. Radiology. 27(1),9-16, 2002
9. W.L. Chen, S.-H. Yeh: The Measurement of 60Co Contaminated Rebar Buildings with Thermoluminescence Dosemeters. Radiat. Prot. Dosim. 103(3),235-240,2003(SCI)
10. C.P. Tu, W.L. Chen, C.H. Chu, W.S. Huang, F.J. Lin, J. M. Jian: The Study of the Beam Quality of the Low Energy X-rays. Chinese J. Radiology 29(4), 185-190, August 2004.
11. S.M. Hsu, S.H. Yeh, M.S. Lin, W.L. Chen, A Comparative Study on Characteristics of Radiation Detectors Between Radiophotoluminescent Glass Dosimeters and Thermoluminescent Dosimeters. Chinese J. Radiology 29(6), 323-330, Dec. 2004.
12. H.C. Tsai, S.M. Hsu, K.H. Chang, W.L. Chen, Studies of Radiation Risk Factor for Residents Living in 60Co-contaminated Rebar Buildings. Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology. 12(3),235-239,2005.