Dr. Chung-Ming Chang, Professor
1969, B.S.¡@ Department of Biology
¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@ Tunghai University, Taiwan
1974, Ph.D.¡@Department of Microbiology and Immunology, School of Medicine
¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@ Temple University, Philadelphia, USA
1. Evaluation of transcriptional efficiency of HBV covalently closed circular DNA (cccDNA)
2. Effects of cytokines on HBV replication in cell culture system
3. Investigation of the role of UK114 in hepatocellular carcinoma
4. Changes of gene expression in hepatocyte differentiation from human mesenchymal stem cells
1. K. S. Shia, W. T. Li, C. M. Chang, M. C. Hsu, J. H. Chern, M. K. Leong, S. N. Tseng, C. C. Lee, Y. C. Lee, S. J. Chen, K. C. Peng, H. Y. Tseng, Y. L. Chang, C. L. Tai, S. R. Shih. (2002). Design, synthesis and structure-activity relationship of imidazolidinone derivatives: a novel class of potent and selective human enterovirus 71 inhibitors, J. Med. Chem. 45: 1644-1655.
2. J. P. Liou, C.W. Chang, J.S Song, Y.N. Yang, C.F. Yeh, H.Y. Tseng, Y.K. Lo, Y.L. Chang, C. M. Chang, and H. P. Hsieh. (2002) Synthesis and structure-activity relationship of 2-aminobenzophenone derivatives as antimitotic agents, J. Med. Chem. 45:2556-2562.
3. Liu, Y.C., C.M., Leu, F.H. Wong, W.S. Fong, S.C. Chen, C. Chang, and C. Hu. Autocrine stimulation by insulin-like growth factor I is involved in the growth, tumorigenicity, and chemoresistance of human esophageal carcinoma cells. J. Biomed. Sci. 9:665-674, 2002.
4 .Lei, H.Y., Huang, J.H., Huang, K.J, Chang, C.M., (2002). Current status of dengue control program in Taiwan, Dengue Bulletin, WHO., accepted.
5. Leu, C.M., F.H. Wong, C. Chang, and C. Hu. Interleukin-6 acts as an anti-apoptotic factor in human esophageal carcinoma cells through the activation of both STAT3 and mitogen-activated protein kinase pathways. Oncogene 22:7809-7818, 2003.
6. Lin, S.J., P.Y. Shu, C. Chang, A.K. Ng and C. Hu. IL-4 suppresses the expression and the replication of hepatitis B virus in a hepatocellular carcinoma cell line Hep3B. J. Immunol. 171:4708-4716, 2003.
7. Shia, K.S., Shih, S.R., Chang, C.M., Chern J.H., Li, W.T., Chen, S.J., Hsu, M.C. (2004). Imidazolidinone Compounds, U.S. Patent 6706739, pending.
8. Huang, R.L., Huang, Y.L., Ou, J.C., Chen, C.C., Hsu, F.L. and Chang, C. (2003). Screening of 25 compounds isolated from phyllanthus species for anti-human hepatitis B virus in vitro. Phytother. Res. 17:449-453.
9. Chou, Y.C., Jeng, K.S., Chen, M.L., Lui, H.H., Shih, T.Y., Liu, T.L., Chen, Y.L., Liu, Y.C., Hu, C.P. and Chang, C. (2005). Evaluation of transcriptional efficiency of Hepatitis B virus covalently closed circular DNA by reverse transcription-PCR combined with the restriction enzyme digestion method. J. V. 79(3):1813-1823.
10. Chou, Y.C., Chen, M.L., Jeng, K.S., Liu, T.L., Chen, Y.L., Hu, C.P. and Chang, C.M. (2005). Suppression of HBV replication by TGF-ƒÒ1 is mediated through the transcriptional inhibition of HBV pregenomic RNA (submitted).
Members of Laboratory