Dr. Shou-Hwa Han, Professor
1. Isolation and partial characterization of Bermuda grass pollen allergen, BG-60a. Clin. Exp. Allergy 21: 449-455, 1991.
2. Analysis of allergenic components of Bermuda grass pollen by monoclonal antibodies. Allergy 46: 520-528,1991.
3. Immunoblot analysis of components of Penicillium notatum recognized by human IgE antibodies. J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 88: 802-807, 1991.
4. The 40-kilodalton allergen of Candida albicans is an alcohol dehydrogenase: molecular cloning and immunological analysis using monoclonal antibodies. Clin. Exp. Allergy 21: 675-81, 1991.
5. Shen HD, Lin WL, Han SH. 1992. Analysis of ragweed allergens recognized by monoclonal antibody 8-5 using two-dimensional gel electrophoresis and immunoblotting. PNSC. ROC. Part B. 16: 177-83.
6. Shen HD, Choo KB, Chen JH, Lin WL, Chang ZN, Han SH. 1992. Characterization of a monoclonal antibody (P40) against the 68 kD major allergen of Penicillium notatum. Clin. Exp. Allergy 22: 485-90.
7. Lin CY, Lee SY, CHang ZN, Su SN, Hwang B, Han SH. 1992. Preparation of monoclonal antibodies against acid a-D-glucosidase for study of Chinese glycogenosis Type II patients. Hybridoma 11: 493-505.
8. Han SH, Chamg ZN, Chang HH, Chi CW, Wang JY, Lin CY. 1993. Identification and characterization of epitopes on Cyn d I, the major allergen of Bermuda grass pollen. J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 91: 1035-41.
9. Han SH, Chang ZN, Chin WC, Perng HJ, Liu CC, Tsai JJ, Tam MF. 1993. Use of Monoclonal antibodies to isolate and characterize Cyn d I, the major allergen of Bermuda grass pollen. J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 92: 549-58.
10. Lin RY, Shen HD, Han SH. 1993. Identification and characterization of a 30 kD major allergen from Parapenaeus fissurus. J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 92: 837-45.
11. Chang ZN, Liu CC, Perng HC, Tsai LC, Han SH. 1994. A common allergenic epitope of Bermuda grass pollen shared by other grass pollens. J. Boimed. Sci. 1: 93-99.
12. Liu YT, Ji DD, Chou CC, Chao HY, Liao CL, Han SH. 1994. Improvement of Penicillin G acylase production by using pac gene clone. PNSC 18: 95-100.
13. Shen HD, Lin WL, Chang HN, Hwang ML, Han SH. 1994. Immunoblot analysis of components of Penicillium citrinum recognized by human IgE and IgG antibodies. PNSC 18: 147-153.
14. Yu CL, Sun KH, Shei SC, Tsia CY, Tsai ST, Wang JC, Liao TS, Lin WM, Chen HL, Yu HS, Han SH. 1994. Interleukin 8 modulates interleukin-1 b, interliekin-6 and tumor necrosis factor-a release from normal human mononuclear cells. Immunopharmacology 27: 207-214.
15. Hsieh SC, Tsai CY, Sun KH, Yu HS, Tsai ST, Wang JC, Tsai YY, Han SH, Yu CL. 1994. Decreased spontaneous and lipopolysaccharide stimulated production of interleukin 8 by polymorphonuclear neutrophils of patients with active systemic lupus erythmatousus. Clinical and experimental Rhematology 12: 627-33.
16. Tsai CY, Wu TH, Huang SF, Sun KH, Hsieh SC, Han SH, Yu HS, Yu CL. 1995. Abnormal splenic and thymic IL-4 and TNF-a expression in MRL-lpr/lpr mice. Scand J. Immunol. 41: 157-163.
17. Shen HD, Liaw SF, Lin WL, Ro LH, Yang HL, Yang HL, Han SH. 1995. Molecular cloning of cDNA coding for the 68kDa allergen of Penicillium notatum using MoAbs. Clin. Exp. Allergy 25: 350-356.
18. Hsieh SC, Tsai CY, Sun KH, Tsai YY, Tsai ST, Han SH, Yu HS, Yu CL. 1995. Defective spontaneous and bacterial lipopolysaccharide-stimulated production of interleukin-1 receptor antagonist by polymorphonuclear neutrophis of patients with active systemic lupus erythematousus. British Journal of Rhematology 34: 107-112.
19. Hsueh YP, Yang YF, Liang HE, Han SH, Lai MZ. 1995. Limited regulatory effect of T cell receptor-derived peptides. Cellular Immunology 161: 218-225.
20. Sun KH, Liu WT, Tsai CY, Tang SJ, Han SH, Yu CL. 1995. Anti-dsDNA antibodies cross-react with ribosomal P proteins expressed on the surface of glomerular mesangial cells to exert a cytostatic effect. Immunology 85: 262-9.
21. Chang ZN, Liu CC, Tam MF, Peng HJ, Tsai JJ, Han SH. 1995. Characterization of the isoforms of the group I allergen of Cynodon dactylon. J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 95: 1206-14.
Members of Laboratory